This painting is acrylic on canvas, 18X24, framed with a dark brown wooden frame and ready to hang. The Buffalo Lighthouse was established and lit in 1833 and was deactivated in 1914. This 60-foot-tall octagonal limestone structure is the oldest still standing in its original location in the city of Buffalo. It replaced the original 1818 light on this site along the Lake Erie shore at the mouth of the Buffalo River. Presently, it is part of an outdoor museum located on the grounds of the US Coast Guard Station. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984.
|Canvas||18" x 24" canvas|